OWASP Scan

All about the different Website Security products available
CC_Support
Site Admin

OWASP Scan

Post by CC_Support »

With our cWatch protection suite you also get an OWASP scan. This will scan your site for any of the top ten known vulnerabilities and let you know so you can fix them. Depending on your subscription level, the Web Application Firewall will protect you from these threats.

OWASP is the Open Web Application Security Project, established in 2001. Their aim is to raise awareness of internet threats. Their top 10 was first published in 2010 and is regularly updated.

If your scan tells you that you have one of the tope 10 vulnerabilities then you should first update your web software. IF that doesn't work then you should contact your web software maker and inform them. If you have the WAF then you will still be protected.

If you are unsure of what to do then get in touch. If you don't have a Web Application Firewall (WAF) then get one.
I am an official CritchCorp Support Team member and as such my solutions are based primarily on our technologies. If we don’t have a solution, then we will look outside our Services and our Shop.
As the Site Manager, my word is final in any argument.
Image Image Image Image