Ceramic Burners

This is all about the tools for incense, such as spoons, burners, tongs, heatproof mats/coasters, etc.
Forum rules
Main forum rules apply
CC_Support
Site Admin

Ceramic Burners

Post by CC_Support »

The new CritchCorp Ceramic burners are fantastic, I highly recommend that everyone gets one.
If you are used to burning incense, then you will really appreciate these. They have a fantastic metal bit that goes in which holds the charcoal a makes it very easy to clean the unit.

Get yours now, choose from 4 different colours, you get a FREE pair of tongs with every burner as well.

If you have any more questions, let me know.
I am an official CritchCorp Support Team member and as such my solutions are based primarily on our technologies. If we don’t have a solution, then we will look outside our Services and our Shop.
As the Site Manager, my word is final in any argument.
Image Image Image Image
CC_Support
Site Admin

Re: Ceramic Burners

Post by CC_Support »

These have just had a price drop, and there is a promotion going on, so get in now, and you could get double discounts.
I recently put my ceramic burner on again, after using the electric one for a while. It was fantastic. I had forgotten just how good these are. Lighting the coal and adding the incense. It has a slightly different smell when compared to the electric burner. The electric burner is quick and easy, but this is just great.

Check them out now at https://store.cc-computers.com
I am an official CritchCorp Support Team member and as such my solutions are based primarily on our technologies. If we don’t have a solution, then we will look outside our Services and our Shop.
As the Site Manager, my word is final in any argument.
Image Image Image Image