The best place to get Smart Light Bulbs

Tuya/Smart Life Light bulbs.
CC_Support
Site Admin

The best place to get Smart Light Bulbs

Post by CC_Support »

The best place to get Smart Light Bulbs at the moment is CritchCorp Retail and Wholesale. You can get wholesale deals for buying 10 or 100 at a time, but the deals for buying a few are great as well.

If you want to sell them yourself, get them wholesale. The RRP is £12.50, but you can get them cheaper at wholesale.

You also get 14 days FREE setup support on an 0800 phone number, for those who prefer to speak to someone. This is on the setup leaflet inside the box, so read the instructions.
I am an official CritchCorp Support Team member and as such my solutions are based primarily on our technologies. If we don’t have a solution, then we will look outside our Services and our Shop.
As the Site Manager, my word is final in any argument.
Image Image Image Image
Ydenvaruis

Re: The best place to get Smart Light Bulbs

Post by Ydenvaruis »

Ebay is one of the top shopping websites for me. I sell all my things on this site and it is a very good system for small businesses. Amazon is less adapted to this. There is also walmart, but I honestly haven't fully figured it out yet.
Bekebe Pack
New User

Post by Bekebe Pack »

I haven't tried these bulbs before. However, I ordered mine from xxxx.xxx, and I'm super satisfied. They are easy to install, they have all the functions you can imagine that are easy to control from around the house, and their price is the best thing you could've dreamed of. I installed them almost a year ago, and it was the best decision taken ever. They helped me change the house's aesthetic the way I wanted, and they made my routine more practical due to the ability to change the color, and I never felt alone since I could control the music vie them.
Last edited by Bekebe Pack on Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CC_Support
Site Admin

Post by CC_Support »

Bekebe Pack wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:54 am I haven't tried these bulbs before. However, I ordered mine from xxxx.xxx, and I'm super satisfied.
I have looked at them, the only issue I have is that they seem to be a proprietary "brand", which means it is difficult to get any other Smart devices to work with them. You could use IFTTT but I prefer to have one app that works with thousands of manufacturers. They are both limiting but using the Smart Life App seems less limiting.

They are also US only.

They do seem to do most things that other bulbs can do. It would be interesting to know how long the bulbs last.
I am an official CritchCorp Support Team member and as such my solutions are based primarily on our technologies. If we don’t have a solution, then we will look outside our Services and our Shop.
Image Image Image Image
WillowKuth
New User

Post by WillowKuth »

On eBay, I used to be able to find very interesting options, but over time I switched to Amazon, which seemed to me more convenient in terms of functionality. After a long search for good products and affordable prices, I became interested in LED lighting and learned about xxxx, which showed me more exciting options for lighting my home. So in the living room and bedroom, I installed led strip light which I still like very much for the convenience, quality of lighting, and energy savings.
CC_Support
Site Admin

Post by CC_Support »

If you look on eBay, you will find our Smart Products. Just search "CritchCorp" and you will find them. We don't sell on Amazon as it is more expensive than eBay.
Image Image Image Image
CC_Support
Site Admin

Post by CC_Support »

WillowKuth wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 10:32 pm On eBay, I used to be able to find very interesting options, but over time I switched to Amazon, which seemed to me more convenient in terms of functionality. After a long search for good products and affordable prices, I became interested in LED lighting and learned about xxxx, which showed me more exciting options for lighting my home. So in the living room and bedroom, I installed led strip light which I still like very much for the convenience, quality of lighting, and energy savings.
The problem I see with the mentioned brand is that their light bulbs only have Warm White Light. The CritchCorp SMART LED Smart Light Bulbs come with 16 million colours and Warm White to Cool White light. They also use a gradient slider so you get more control over them.
Image Image Image Image